The Winter Pass is the ideal tourist pass to enjoy tourism enduring the winter period and Christmas markets in Alsace, a very good tip : you get free entry to each of the partner tourist sites open in winter (included in the Pass). It does not give access to all the partner sites of the Pass'Alsace but allows to visit 43 tour sites (the number can vary depending on the period) : all sites open during the winter period between mid-November and March (only one per site and per pass). However, it works in the same way as the traditional 3-day Pass'Alsace. The Winter Pass is therefore perfect for holidays in Alsace between November and March !
How does the Winter Pass work?
With the 3-day Winter Pass, you have 14 days from the first use of the Pass to use your 3-day visit. The 3 days are not necessarily consecutive. You can organize as you like during your holiday in Alsace. The 3 days can be used over 14 days, i.e. you can take breaks between visiting days depending on your desires or the weather.
|3-day Winter Pass||25€||17€|
What to see in Alsace with the Winter Pass ?
Each Winter Pass allows free access to 42 Alsatian tourist sites (the number may vary depending on the period).
1. Fleckenstein Castle in Lembach
2. The Four à Chaux fortress - Maginot line in Lembach
3. Lalique Museum in Wingen-sur-Moder
4. Crystal Museum in Saint-Louis
5. Maison Rurale de l'Outre-Forêt in Kutzenhausen
6. Hanau Museum in Bouxwiller
7. The Jewish Alsatian Museum in Bouxwiller
8. Alsatian Museum in Haguenau
9. Luggage Museum in Haguenau
10. Historical Museum in Haguenau
11. Maison des Arts in Bischwiller
12. Laub Museum in Bischwiller
13. MMPark - Collection dedicated to the 2nd World War in La Wantzenau
14. Villa Meteor in Hochfelden
15. The Rohan Castle Museum in Saverne
16 to 24. Museums of Strasbourg (3 museums of your choice)
25. One City Tours in Strasbourg (bike rental and geocaching)
26. Le Vaisseau in Strasbourg
27. The Musée Les Secrets du Chocolat in Geispolsheim
28. The Alsace-Moselle Memorial in Schirmeck
29. Gingerbread and alsatian folk art Museum in Gertwiller
30. Funny-World in Kappel-Grafenhausen (Germany)
31. Les Ateliers de la Seigneurie in Andlau
32. The alsacien whisky and spirits museum in Châtenois
33. Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle in Orschwiller
34. La Maison du Pain d’Alsace (Bread House) in Sélestat
35. Humanist library - The Bibliothèque Humaniste in Sélestat
36. Toy Museum in Colmar
37. The Hansi Village and its Museum in Colmar
38. Mausa Vauban Urban and Street-Art Museum in Neuf-Brisach
39. Écomusée d'Alsace in Ungersheim
40. The François Schneider Foundation : contemporary art centre in Wattwiller
41. Wallpaper museum in Rixheim
42. Musée Electropolis in Mulhouse
43. Zoological and Botanical Garden in Mulhouse
Warning : The Winter Pass can also be used later, in summer, but it will only give access to the tourist sites mentioned above.
Suggested visits with the 3-day Winter Pass
|Without Winter Pass||With Winter Pass|
|The Bibliothèque Humaniste (6€)||The Bibliothèque Humaniste (0€)|
|The Alsace-Moselle Memorial (11€)||The Alsace-Moselle Memorial (0€)|
|Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle (9€)||Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle (0€)|
|Ecomusée d'Alsace (15€)||Ecomusée d'Alsace (0€)|
Without Winter Pass : 41€
With Winter Pass : 25€
The Batorama option with the Winter Pass
Are you visiting Strasbourg during your stay in Alsace ? Then do not forget to select the Batorama option (+5€) ! A guided tour in a tourist boat will make you discover the history of the city. For Batorama, it is necessary to show up during the validity of the Pass'Alsace at the shop in the city centre of Strasbourg, in front of the Cathedral, to validate your slot. You can also book your slot by phone on + 33 (0)3 69 74 44 04.