The Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace 3 Days is the ideal tourist pass to enjoy tourism in North Alsace, a very good tip : you get free entry to each of the partner tourist sites included in the Strasbourg and North Alsace Pass. The Strasbourg and North Alsace Pass is valid for 3 days (not necessarily consecutive, over a period of 14 days) and costs less than the traditional version of the Pass'Alsace. It only gives access to tourist sites located in the North of Alsace and Strasbourg. It is ideal for holidays in North Alsace or a weekend in Strasbourg.
How does the Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace work?
The Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace is ideal for discovering the North Alsace ! It does not give access to all the partner sites of the Pass'Alsace but allows to visit 31 sites. However, it works in the same way as the traditional 3-day Pass'Alsace. You have 14 days from the first use of the Pass to use your 3 days of visiting. The 3 days are not necessarily consecutive. You can organize yourself any way you want. The 3 days can be used over 14 days, i.e. you can take breaks between visiting days depending on your desires or the weather.
|Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace 3 Days||25€||17€|
What to see in Alsace with the Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace 3 Days ?
Each Pass provides free access to 31 Alsatian tourist sites (from North to South), the 2020 list:
1. Fleckenstein Castle in Lembach
2. Fleckenstein, the Castle of Challenges in Lembach
3. The Four à Chaux fortress - Maginot line in Lembach
4. Lalique Museum in Wingen-sur-Moder
5. Crystal Museum in Saint-Louis
6. Museum of the battle of 6 August 1870 in Woerth
7. The Oil Museum in Merkwiller-Pechelbronn
8. Maison Rurale de l'Outre-Forêt in Kutzenhausen
9. Lichtenberg Castle
10. Hanau Museum in Bouxwiller
11. The Jewish Alsatian Museum in Bouxwiller
12. Troglodyte Houses in Graufthal
13. Alsatian Museum in Haguenau
14. Luggage Museum in Haguenau
15. Historical Museum in Haguenau
16. The Rohan Castle Museum in Saverne
17. Villa Meteor in Hochfelden
18. MMPark - Collection dedicated to the 2nd World War in La Wantzenau
19. to 27. Museums of Strasbourg (3 museums of your choice)
28. One City Tours in Strasbourg (bike rental and geocaching)
29. Le Vaisseau in Strasbourg
30. The Musée Les Secrets du Chocolat in Geispolsheim
31. The Alsace-Moselle Memorial in Schirmeck
Suggested visits with the Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace 3 Days
What can you do if you go to northern Alsace for a weekend or a stay with your family or friends ?
|Without Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace||With Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace|
|Batorama (13,50€)||Batorama (0€)|
|Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (7€)||Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (0€)|
|Alsatian Museum in Strasbourg (6,50€)||Alsatian Museum in Strasbourg (0€)|
|Fleckenstein Castle (4,50€)||Fleckenstein Castle (0€)|
|The Four à Chaux fortress (7€)||The Four à Chaux fortress (0€)|
|MM Park (9€)||MM Park (0€)|
Without Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace : 47,50€
With Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace : 30€
The Batorama option with the Pass Strasbourg and North Alsace
Are you visiting Strasbourg during your stay in Northern Alsace ? Then do not forget to select the Batorama option (+5€) ! A guided tour in a tourist boat will make you discover the history of the city. For Batorama, it is necessary to show up during the validity of the Pass'Alsace at the shop in the city centre of Strasbourg, in front of the Cathedral, to validate your slot. You can also book your slot by phone on + 33 (0)3 69 74 44 04.