All Pass'Alsace partner sites have reopened their doors. What are you looking forward to visiting, discovering or rediscovering? Here is a list of places to visit in Alsace with the Pass'Alsace where it is necessary to reserve a visit time slot (more information on the conditions of access to all the tourist sites on our blog here). The list will be updated regularly, as more information becomes available to us. Do not hesitate to consult the pages of the partner sites or to contact the service providers directly for additional information. You can also contact us directly on 04 58 17 67 97 if you have any questions or by email at email@example.com.
For information, here are the partner sites of the Pass'Alsace where it is necessary for the moment to reserve a slot:
- Batorama (on site at the shop or by phone, because you need to choose a time slot for the boat visit)
- Haut-Koenigsbourg castle: https://tickets.haut-koenigsbourg.fr/fr-FR/produits
- Chocolate Museum: contact 03 88 55 04 90 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One City Tours in Strasbourg (by phone, by email, on site)
- Le Vaisseau in Strasbourg (https://levaisseau.tickeasy.com/Information.aspx). Visitors in possession of Pass'Alsace must purchase the following tickets "Special rate" and / or "Reduced rate" at 0 €. These tickets will be presented together with the Pass'Alsace, directly at the Vaisseau ticket office.
And for any other advice or question, the entire Pass'Alsace team is at your disposal and can be contacted by phone at 04 58 17 67 97 or by email at email@example.com.